We're a small and well respected quickly-growing ISP seeking eager, self-starters with strong organizational skills and a thorough work ethic.
We set ourselves apart by placing service first and foremost. Our approach is unique in that we go the extra mile to get an in-depth understanding of the clients business and the challenges they face. Honesty, flexibility, quality, and a genuine interest in the success of each business is what separates WOWaccess apart from any other firm.
Network Installation Technician
We are a high-energy, highly motivated team. Some people thrive in this type of environment and some fail. If you are the type to thrive, then we may have an opportunity for you.
You will be part of something here and will make a difference as we are a quickly-growing Internet Service Provider (ISP) with our Network Operations Center (NOC) based in Naperville.
The primary focus of WOWaccess is being a leading ISP. We are a full-service, low voltage structured cable contractor specializing in fiber optic, data, telecom and network cameras.
If you are self reliant, creative, confident and like to be challenged, come join our fast paced team. You can be self-taught or experienced but imagine installing internet service for a new customer at 9AM, troubleshooting a network camera at noon and then setting up a new wireless radio link for a building at 3PM. We do a wide array of technical related work, both indoors and out, so no two days are ever alike. If you can troubleshoot, improvise and “think outside the box” we would love to have you.
At WOWaccess, Inc. we’ve built our reputation by setting ourselves apart and placing service first and foremost. Our approach is unique in that we go the extra mile to get an in-depth understanding of each customer and the challenges they face. Honesty, flexibility, quality and a genuine interest in the success of each customer is what separates us apart from any other firm and because of that we continue to grow when others have not.
You must have at least 2 - 5 years of experience in commercial networking and low voltage cabling.
• Experience working in commercial environments is a must.
• Responsible for network cabling installation, upgrades, service and repair according to quality standards in accordance to company policy and procedures.
• Must possess great time management skills.
• Must be driven to do the project accurately, consistently and not just meet but exceed the customer’s expectations.
• Ability to troubleshoot, solve issues and be willing to quickly learn and adapt to new concepts.
• Experience with Commercial LAN/Networking and CAT5/CAT6 cabling skills.
• Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license.
• Must put the customers needs first and foremost
** You must be experienced in Commercial Networking.**
• Basic Electrical Wiring
• Construction Experience
• Experience with Conduit
• Basic Understanding of LAN / WAN
• Basic Understanding of TCP/IP
• Milestone Software Certification
• Axis camera Training
• Wireless RF radio experience
• Fiber Optic Splicing and termination
• Salary Range $45k - $60k
• Company Vehicle
• Cell phone
• If you are in our service area home internet and phone
This career has a lot of opportunity for advancement, come grow with us.